Newcastle University’s London based undergraduate degrees have been suspended for 2020 entry. This means we won’t be able to accept applications for 2020 entry. Students can continue to apply for the University’s postgraduate and international preparation courses.
Newcastle University has a proud reputation of academic excellence, spanning more than 180 years. The London campus brings this Russell Group education to a major world city for business, finance and commerce. Apply through INTO for direct entry to business-related undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- A choice of business-related degree programmes designed by Newcastle University Business School, which holds triple-accreditation (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS).
- Optional 12-month work placement available for all undergraduate degrees.
- Professional accreditations include ACCA, CIM and CIMA.
- Some of the Master’s programmes offer a choice of conducting a research-based or practical-based dissertation.
Why Newcastle University London?
- Purpose-built campus on the edge of London’s financal district.
- 22nd in the UK and joint 141st globally (QS World Rankings 2019).
- An industry-immersive education with opportunities to build practical business skills through real-life business projects, industry-led guest lectures, professional masterclasses and work placements with organisations.
- Newcastle University is one of the top 20 ‘most targeted’ university by the UK’s leading employers for the last five years (High Fliers Research 2012-2018).
Academic entry requirements
All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
IB: 35 points or equivalent
English language requirements
IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
For entry in 2019/20:
£17,175 per year
Newcastle University London International Scholarships: £1,500–£3,000 tuition fee award.
BSc Accounting and Finance
BSc International Business Management
BSc International Marketing and Management