Glasgow Caledonian New York College
Founded by Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow Caledonian New York College (GCNYC) occupies a newly renovated gallery-style space in Downtown Manhattan. Taught by scholar practitioners from the private and public sectors, its specialized graduate degree programs center around profitability and sustainability, to contribute towards the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
GCNYC students range from practicing professionals, career changers and intrapreneurs, to recent graduates. The students share one important goal: to bring about change for the common good.
If your student meets the academic and English language requirements for the degree program, they can apply directly to the university program.
- Impact-Focused Business and Investing (M.S.)
- International Fashion Marketing (M.S.)
- Risk, Resilience and Integrity Management (M.S.)
- 95% of graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduation (HESA Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education 2018).
- Top 200 young universities worldwide (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020).
- 44th for impact (Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2019).
Campus and location
1. GC NYC College
Glasgow Caledonian New York College is located in a newly renovated, gallery-esque space in the heart of downtown Manhattan.