INTO London World Education Centre
INTO London offers a guaranteed pathway to a choice of 100+ universities across the UK and Europe. There are thousands of degrees to choose from including Accounting, Engineering, Architecture and Yacht Design – and INTO London offers personalised support, helping students from all over the world discover their perfect university.
- Progression options to 30 of the top 50 UK universities (Guardian University Guide 2019)
- INTO London students have progressed to universities ranked in the top 100 worldwide (QS World University Rankings 2020)
- Located in London, the best city in the world for university students (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
- Rated ‘excellent’ by the Independent Schools Inspectorate 2018
Why This University
Leads to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree.
- International Foundation in Accounting and Finance
- International Foundation in Art and Design
- International Foundation in Business, Management and Law
- International Foundation in Science and Engineering
- International Foundation in Social Sciences and Media
International Year One
Leads to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree.
- International Year One in Business
Develop academic knowledge as well as English language, research and study skills before progressing to a UK Master’s degree.
- Pre-Master’s in Business Administration
English Language Courses
An intensive course offering students rapid progress in preparation for academic study.
- Academic English
- 90% overall student satisfaction (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2019).
- 93% student satisfaction for advice on university progression options (INTO Annual Student Experience Survey 2019).
- INTO London students have progressed to the following affiliate universities:
- University of Surrey: 8th in the world for Hospitality and Leisure Management (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019).
- Goldsmiths, University of London: 11th in the world for Art and Design (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019).
- University of East Anglia: 15th in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
- University of Birmingham: top 100 in the world for Accounting and Finance (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019).
- Aston University: top 100 in the world for Business and Management Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019).
- Newcastle University: top 30 in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
93% of students who successfully completed their course were eligible to progress to a UK university (2018-19 results)
Campus and location
1. INTO London campus
The INTO London World Education Centre is a modern, well-equipped building in the heart of London – the UK’s exciting and cosmopolitan capital city. Some of the world’s most famous landmarks are within easy reach of the Centre, along with authentic world food, cultural attractions and hundreds of global business headquarters.
For students applying for direct entry to university accommodation information can be found on the university website.
- Central London location.
- 15-20 minutes by Underground from the Centre.
- Choice of three types of room.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- 24/7 support with on-site staff.
- Half-board meal plan available at an extra cost.
- Experience British life and culture first hand.
- Hosts in and around the local area.
- Private bedroom.
- Shared mealtimes and living spaces.
The INTO London Centre is a welcoming and stylish space with excellent facilities including the Learning Resource Centre with private study areas, learning materials and computers, modern teaching rooms and two lecture theatres. Depending on their subject area, students may also have access to the fully-equipped Art and Design studio or classes at London Metropolitan University’s Superlab.
Admission Requirements & Deadline
Age requirement: 16
Academic requirements: Satisfactory completion of A-levels, or first year of overseas university degree with good grades, or equivalent.
English language entry requirements
|September 2020 start (3 Terms)||Mon 28 September 2020 – Fri 18 December 2020|
Mon 11 January 2021 – Thu 1 April 2021
Mon 12 April 2021 – Fri 25 June 2021
|January 2021 start|
|Mon 11 January 2021 – Thu 1 April 2021|
Mon 12 April 2021 – Fri 18 June 2021
Mon 28 June 2021 – Fri 3 September 2021
3 Terms: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in writing) or equivalent. • …For info on alternative accepted tests if starting online, please see: https://www.intostudy.com/ielts-alternatives