Founded in 1919, Nankai University is one of China’s most prestigious education establishments and is a member of the 985 and 211 groups of universities.
- Top 350 university worldwide (QS World University Rankings 2018)..
- Study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, taught entirely in English.
- New US$600 million Jinnan Campus is home to the Zhou Enlai School of Government.
- A large and vibrant port city, located 30 mins by high-speed train from Beijing.
Why This University
- Top 15 in China and 61st in Asia (QS World University Rankings 2018).
- Nankai Business School received AMBA accreditation in 2013 and AACSB accreditation in 2016.
- Guaranteed internship as part of your Bachelor’s in Business Administration, giving students real workplace experience.
- Established in 1931, the School of Economics is one of the oldest in China.
- The Zhou Enlai School of Government is an elite centre for research and teaching.
Campus and location
1. Nankai University
Located in Tianjin, the University campus is home to almost 25,000 students, including over 2,500 international students. Student quickly become part of an exciting community that is continually enhancing its facilities to cater to students’ needs.